ADR Driver Training / HazChem Cert
This training course is required by anyone who wishes to transport dangerous goods by road. This qualification is valid throughout the EU member states and beyond.
This is a 3 or 5 day training course. The basic or package section is a 3 day course,
with tanker specialisation added on during two additional days.
Courses available nationwide.
Day 1 General Requirements, Documentation, Law, Personal Protective Equipment, Spillage.
Day 2 Chemical Hazards.
Days 4 & 5 Tanker Specialisation.
This Training is required by Law:
- European Communities (Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road and Use of Transportable Pressure Equipment) Regulations 2011 to 2015
- The Safety Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005
This training aims to equip participants with the knowledge necessary to pass the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport examinations which allow drivers of heavy goods vehicles to carry dangerous goods.
- Full colour course manual
- Questions and Answer book
- Pre exam test
- Sample paper
- Hazard label test card
- Pens, notepad and highlighter and course kit bag
- Refreshments :Tea/Coffee biscuits ( Morning and Afternoon)
- Main Course Lunch Tea/Coffee
Contact us on 01 6291800 or email email@example.com