If you are a driver of a bus or truck you require a Driver CPC (Certificate of Professional Competence) card. In order to be eligible to receive a CPC card drivers
must attend 35 hours training every five years, one day training per year.
This training was introduced to establish and maintain high standards of road safety and driving amongst professional drivers within Ireland and the EU.
- Module 1 Control of Vehicle and Eco Drive
- Module 2 Minimising Risk and Managing Emergencies in the Transport Industry
- Module 3 Health & Safety of the Professional Driver
- Module 4 Role of the Professional Driver in the Transport Industry
- Module 5 The Professional Truck Driver
- Module 6 The Professional Bus Driver
Contact us on 01 6291800 or email email@example.com
Our courses are approved by: RSA