ADR Driver Training / HazChem Cert / ADR Licience
This course is often refered to as the ADR licence, HazChem Cert or HazChem licence. Its offical name is the the ADR driver training certificate.
This training course is required by anyone who wishes to transport dangerous goods by road. This qualification is valid throughout the EU member states and beyond.
This is a 3 or 5 day training course. The basic or package section is a 3 day course,
with tanker specialisation added on during two additional days.
Courses available nationwide.
Day 1 General Requirements, Documentation, Law, Personal Protective Equipment, Spillage.
Day 2 Chemical Hazards.
Days 4 & 5 Tanker Specialisation.
Either one or two days depending on the qualification held by the driver.
This Training is required by Law:
- European Communities (Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road and Use of Transportable Pressure Equipment) Regulations 2011 to 2015
- The Safety Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005
This training aims to equip participants with the knowledge necessary to pass the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport examinations which allow drivers of heavy goods vehicles to carry dangerous goods.
- Full colour course manual
- Questions and Answer book
- Pre exam test
- Sample paper
- Hazard label test card
- Pens, notepad and highlighter and course kit bag
- Refreshments :Tea/Coffee biscuits ( Morning and Afternoon)
- Lunch Tea/Coffee * Where possible due to Covid 19 Restrictions
Exams are held by the CILT on behalf of the Health and Safety Authority.
The exam is multiple choice exam and normally held two weeks after the course.
Our canidates achieve an average of over 90% in papers sat.
Click here for CILT exam dates
Contact us on 01 6291800 or email email@example.com