Transport Managers CPC
This course is a requirement for any person who wishes to own or operate a transport company; passenger or haulage. This is a full time or part time course which aims to prepare participants for the exams set by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport.
We offer this course two way:
Full time intensive onsite class room based course
Part time / On line course / Distance learning course using a combination of online and on site training.
This course twice a year in locations Maynooth, Cork and Galway. Courses are run in conjunction with the examinations set by CILT and Department of Transport which are held generally held in June and end November / early December.
- Introduction to Haulage and Passenger Transport Operations
- Setting up a Road Transport Business
- Access to the Road Transport Market
- Transport Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Technical Standards
- Civil, Commercial & Social Legislation
- Conventions and Documentation
- Route Planning and Road Safety.
- CILT Training Manual
- Our own study manuals
- Copies of past papers
- Questions and answer books
- Pre exam test
- Finance work book
- Morning / Afternoon tea/coffee and lunch* subject to Covid19 restrictions
- Held twice a year, in June and December
- From June 2019 it will be an open book exam
- There are two papers, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
- Each paper takes a maximum of 2 ½ hours.
- Each paper is made up of 23 questions per paper.
- 6 multiple choice questions
- 11 short questions
- 2 long questions
- Pass Mark 60%
Sample CILT past papers can be found by clicking the link here under frequently asked questions
Our student received the award for the Highest exam result in Ireland!
Contact us on 01 6291800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our courses are recognised by: CILT, Dept of Transport